REASON

|


Oh Allah, you have seen all that has happened in my life and I know You have a greater plan that I can’t understand yet. Please make it easier for me to accept what You have written and give myself over to You.

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

Forgive me


Forgive me



Have you found your reason for living? 


WHEN you find your reason for living, your entire world will start to make sense. You will know that EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. That is the REASON behind every fall or step you make.  You wil realize, 


WHY things fall into places and WHY they don't???


WHY some things work n WHY some dont???


and


YOU WILL learn not to blame others and not to find faults.


and I LEARNed WHAT brings peace n joy into our lives. 




Thanks life, I am truly blessed.